Are a simplistic and modern window covering, available in a variety of stylish blockout and translucent fabrics. Roller Blinds are ideal for areas where heat, light or privacy control are required.
Choose from a variety of roller blinds textures, weaves and colours, with various bottom rail styles including anodised, black, white, beige in round or teardrop shapes.
BLOCKOUT ROLLER BLIND
will help to reduce power costs over 30% of heat can be gained during Summer, as well as lost during the Winter time through our windows. For this reason, blockout window coverings, are an part of combating your house’s ability to remain energy efficient in either extremes that the weather can bring.
SCREEN – LIGHT FILTERING ROLLER BLINDS
Ideal for new commercial or housing developments which require visibility and maintain the view to the outside, whilst reducing glare and heat discomfort. They are UV protectant, easy to clean and are excellent for thermal and visual comfort. Alternatively you can use a double bracket and have a blockout Roller blind with a Screen – Light filtering Roller Blind,this is a convenient way of having the window covered through the day with a screen -light filtering blind and then at night or as the sun becomes too hot you can pull down your blockout blind.
Motorised roller blinds
Are available the motor is fitted into the tube or head rail of your blind effectively making the motor hidden from view. We will assist in arranging a licensed electrician to connect the system to your power supply.
The advantages of motorisation are
- Convenience in control, and operation of your blind
- Eliminates the need for any cords or chains making your blinds 100% child safe
- A more comfortable and secure environment with better control of your energy efficiency and light control
- Assisting the elderly or weak to easily operate their blinds without discomfort
- Allows accessibility to areas which are too high or difficult to reach
- Can be integrated into your building’s automation system